I found you this bargain Boutique Edinburgh getaway, available in Janaury! Visit the vibrant Scottish capital with your partner or best friend for an indulgent weekend away! Edinburgh Castle is a must see for history lovers, and numerous whiskey shops and distilleries will allow you to learn about the history of the spirit in the area too! There’s also the stylish West End shopping area to check out!
Stylish Edinburgh Getaway
The Brooks Hotel, which is a three star hotel close to Haymarket train station, has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! This deal includes a stay in a beautiful double room in the period guesthouse, furnished with boutique antique furniture! And, you’ve also got your flights from Dublin covered when you book this. Of course, there’s so much to see in the city that you’ll be barely in your room to enjoy it at all! Be sure you visit the castle, as I’ve said. And, if you’re feeling adventurous, you can go for a hike up Arthur’s Seat, which isn’t too high – just 250m! Think how worth it your haggis will feel when you’re finished. And yes, you simply must try haggis while you’re in the city.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- Edinburgh Getaway: 2 Night Mini Break in the Scottish Capital with Return Flights from Dublin just €85
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 09/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Brooks Hotel Edinburgh
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to Haymarket Train Station
- Meals: none included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €85 per person based on two adults sharing