I found you this Stylish Copenhagen Break in October 2017! Head to the Danish capital for a classy city break! This city is frequently ranked as the happiest city in the world, thanks to the Danish spirit of “hygge”, loosely meaning cosiness! Top attractions in the city include the Tivoli Gardens, which date from 1843, are far more than just plants, the Rosenborg Slot castle from the 17th century and the Danish “Nationalmuseet“!
Stylish Copenhagen Break
The Kong Arthur Hotel has an 80/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have a brilliant stay there! The hotel offers amazing spa facilities, including a sauna, hot tub and relaxation area, including a fireplace in the lounge. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in an economy semi-double room. All rooms feature wooden floors, mini bars and tea and coffee facilities. Breakfast is available for a surcharge, and there are 3 on site restaurants. Guests can can choose between Italian, Spanish and Japanese cuisine.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely trip!
- Stylish Copenhagen Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights for only €189pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 9 – 11 October 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Kong Arthur
- Rating: 80/100 on Trivago out of 4487 reviews
- Location: central Copenhagen
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €189 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly