When it comes to city breaks, sometimes you just need to go all out and really treat yourself. With this stylish Budapest weekend break that I’ve found on Expedia, you can really get the 5* treatment for yourself and that someone special. You can explore this amazing city from the comfort of a really luxurious hotel.
Stylish Budapest Weekend Break
This deal is definitely something you won’t want to miss out on! You’ll be staying in one of the premier hotels in Budapest and you’ll be able to take advantage of the 5* treatment that you’ve always known you deserved. The Queen’s Court Hotel & Residence really is a hotel fit for a king or queen. You’ll get a hotel that has a gorgeously decadent interior design and at the same time offers comfort and intimacy that other hotels lack. It also happens to have a fantastic rating of 4.5 out 5 on TripAdvisor after over 1000 reviews! This stylish Budapest weekend break really is hard to pass up on!
There is plenty to explore in this amazing city and thanks to the hotel’s fabulous location you’ll only be a short walk away from everything. You can experience everything that this city has to offer including the amazing and legendary thermal baths! This is the ultimate in relaxation and they are world famous. There are also plenty of pubs and cafes to explore in the Jewish Quarter that will have you falling in love with the charm of the city.
SO what are you waiting for?! Get the 5* treatment you deserve!
- Stylish Budapest Weekend Break: 3 Nights in a 5* City Centre Hotel incl. Flights just €228
- Travel period: 10/11/2017 – 13/11/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Queen’s Court Hotel and Residence
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: a short walk away from the city centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €228 per person based on two adults sharing