At the moment there are a few cities in Europe that have become fast favourites of Irish tourists. In my opinion, Budapest is one of the best of them! With this stylish Budapest getaway, you’ll be able to enjoy the very best that the city has to offer from a great location!
Stylish Budapest Getaway
As I’ve mentioned, with this deal from Expedia you’ll be staying right in the heart of the city. The Budapest Holidays Fashion which happens to be located right in the heart of this stunning city. You’ll be just around the corner from the Jewish Quarter during your stay. That means that all of the highlights of the city will be just a short walk away. You won’t have to spend loads of money on getting around you can just stroll where you need to.
Along with your stay in this gorgeous hotel, you also get return flights included in the package. During your stay, there is one particular landmark that I would really recommend checking out. The luxurious thermal baths are the perfect way to get into the vibe of the city.
All of the finer details are just below so follow any of the links to get your beautiful break booked!
- Stylish Budapest Getaway: 3 Nights Stay in a Fabulous Accommodation in the Heart of the City incl. Return Flights from just €137
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Budapest Holidays Fashion
- Score: 4 out of 5 on Expedia
- Location: Jewish quarter in the city centre
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €137 per person based on two adults sharing