I found you this Stylish Brussels Break this April! Belgian’s cool capital is the administrative capital of the EU, which accounts for many of the striking modern glass buildings you’ll spot around the city. You’ll find these new developments mixed in with much older architecture, such as the buildings in the famous Grand Place, where the 15th-century city hall is. Don’t forget, Belgian beer is famously fantastic, so whether it be a kriek (cherry) beer or a Trappist variety that takes your fancy, be sure to try some while you’re away!
Stylish Brussels Break
The 4* Pentahotel Brussels City Centre has a 4 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! This stylish and modern hotel has 202 rooms with free Wi-Fi access, air conditioning, flat screen TVs, a fridge and a safe. There is a trendy restaurant and hotel bar, where you can enjoy everything from steaks to cocktails. There’s a games and arcade room to enjoy in your down-time and a gym for those wanting to maintain their fitness regime whilst away.
I found this deal by combining offers on Expedia Please book with them directly using the links on this page. Have an awesome trip!
- Stylish Brussels Break: 3 Nights Incl. 4* Hotel & Flights for only €125pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 13/04/2018 – 16/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels S Charleroi
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pentahotel Brussels City Centre
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €125 per person based on 2 adults sharing