You’re not going to want to miss this one! Rather than having to deal with Irish weather in October you can look forward to a stylish Bodrum holiday. With this deal, I’ve managed to find on Expedia you can look forward to a week long stay in a luxurious hotel.
Stylish Bodrum Holiday
For people who enjoy lounging on the beach, this hotel is absolutely perfect. The Costa Farilya Special Class Hotel is nestled in between a number of gorgeous beaches like Gundogan, Kucukbuk and Turkbuku beach all within a short distance. As if that wasn’t enough there is a fabulous spa on site where you can treat yourself to a number of treatments that will leave you feeling tranquil. This is stylish Bodrum holiday is definitely something that will recharge your batteries and leave you feeling fresh.
There are plenty of activities to keep you going if you happen to get tired of relaxing by the beach. You could check out any of the relaxing on site activities like Pilates and Yoga or if you’re more of an adrenaline junky you could check out the windsurfing nearby! In addition to this, you have the fully kitted out spa where you can get treatments like hot stone, deep tissue and Thai massages will work out all the stress you have.
So what are you waiting for? Check out all the details below and grab some sun for me! :)
- Stylish Bodrum Holiday: 1 Week in Gorgeous 4* Resort incl. Breakfast & Flights only €387
- Travel period: 16/10/2017 – 23/10/2017
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Bodrum, Turkey
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: Costa Farilya Special Class Hotel
- Rating: 9.0 out of 10 on Booking.com
- Location: Gundogan, Bodrum, Turkey
- Board basis: Breakfast Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €382 per person based on two adults sharing