Each year on the 3rd of October, tens of thousands of people flock to the Brandenburg Gate to celebrate the anniversary of Germany’s reunification. Here’s a fantastic opportunity to join in the festivities this year!
Stylish Berlin Solo Break
This Hotels.com and Flight Finder deal is for a 3-night stay in the buzzing city of Berlin. This city offers everything from unparalleled nightlife and fantastic dining to some of Europe’s best museums! You’ll love the artsy, bohemian vibes of the East in neighbourhoods such as Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg. For me, it’s the east that really showcases the best of Berlin and the fantastic atmosphere that’s made the city so famous.
As well as your return flights you’ll have 3 nights at the brilliant Wallyard Concept Hostel, staying in a stylish 6-bed dorm. However if you wish to stay in a private room then there are also options for this, though it will cost a little more. Just have a little scroll down on the provider’s website and you’ll see the options! You’ve got a subway station just up the road from you, so you can hop across to the Brandenburg Gate and the rest of the city with ease!
To book this deal, simply click the links to be taken to the providers’ websites! :)
- Stylish Berlin Solo Break: 3 Nights in Superb Boutique Hostel incl. Return Flights only €122
- Travel period: 02/10/2018 – 05/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Berlin Schönefeld
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Wallyard Concept Hostel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central Berlin
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €122 per person