I found you this Stylish Amsterdam Break in May 2017! There’s tonnes to do in the capital of the Netherlands. Museum lovers should be satisfied with the selection, whether they choose to visit Amsterdam Tulip Museum, the Rijksmuseum (a premier art collection) or the heartbreaking Anne Frank House. There’s plenty of impressive architecture on offer too, such as the Royal Palace and Begijnhof, a 14th century former monastery. If you want to take a more relaxed approach to exploring the city, explore the canals by boat, bike or on foot, or take a leisurely stroll around Vondelpark!
Stylish Amsterdam Break
The 4* De Hallen Hotel has an excellent score of 89/100 on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have a brilliant stay there! This unique hotel is housed in a former tram depo from 1902, and consequently combines its industrial heritage with contemporary design to create a individual and striking look. This deal is based on a self-catering stay in twin room, which will come equipped with an Nespresso coffee machine and en suite bath room with rain shower and complimentary toiletries. The on site restaurant, Remise47, serves French and international cuisine, and benefits from a great terrace where you can enjoy a drink or two!
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a fantastic trip!
- Stylish Amsterdam Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights for only €285 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 26/05/2017 – 26/05/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: De Hallen
- Rating: 89/100 on Trivago out of 1920 reviews
- Location: city centre
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €285 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly