I reckon that Poland is probably one of the most festive places in Europe to travel to during Christmas time. With this stunning Krakow break, you can explore the charms of one of the most beautiful cities in the country. I managed to find this deal over at Blue Sea Holidays so follow the link to get everything booked.
Stunning Krakow Break
You won’t have to compromise on anything just because you’re getting this deal at a great price. During your time in Krakow, you’ll be staying in the highly rated Galaxy Hotel. When I say its highly rated I mean it! It has a 4.5 rating on TripAdvisor and it has managed to get the certificate of excellence. Along with this fantastic reputation, the hotel is also in a killer location. So you’ll be able to easily navigate your way around the city.
There are a couple of extras in the deal that make it that bit sweeter too. Not only do you get the chance to stay in the hotel you also get your return flights and your breakfast. I love Krakow during the festive season because it really does feel so old school. There are traditional markets everywhere selling all kinds of charming stocking fillers. These can range from delicious sweet treats to gorgeous mulled wine. You won’t find it hard to get in the festive spirit with this amazing offer!
Check out all of the details just below and follow the link to get everything booked :) Happy travels!
- Stunning Krakow Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Fabulous 4* Hotel in an Amazing Location incl. Return Flights & Breakfast for just €149
- Provider: Blue Sea holidays
- Travel period: November 2018 for the cheapest, but other options available
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: Hotel Galaxy
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence.
- Location: City Centre Location
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €149 per person based on two adults sharing