Italy’s paradisiac island of Ischia is beckoning! Visit one of the most beautiful spots off the Bay of Naples with this stunning Ischia island break from Expedia!
Stunning Ischia Island Break
The lovely Hotel Antonella is situated in Ischia. This affordable, comfortable hotel is close to Ischia’s centre. I recommend renting a car to reach Ischia’s great spots like Negombo Spa and San Montano Bay. Past guests raved about the staff’s friendliness and how clean and comfortable the rooms are!
This volcanic island in the bay of Naples is known for its gorgeous thermal waters. Soak away your troubles in Gurgitello. Head to Castiglione Thermal Park or O Vagnitiello for a few hours of true relaxation among Ischia’s beautiful flowers. You’ll also find some charming cafes like Bar Calise and its shops. Your best bet is to travel around other towns on the island. I recommend checking out the iconic Castello Aragonese and the Villa Arbusto Museum.
Book yourself a blissful holiday by finding a deal that suits you!
Cheap departures from Dublin
03/03/2019 – 06/03/2019 (€108)
24/03/2019 – 27/03/2019 (€116)
09/04/2019 – 12/04/2019 (€131)
22/05/2019 – 25/05/2019 (€176)
- Stunning Ischia Island Break: 3 Nights in Beautiful Hotel Incl Breakfast, Flights just €108
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Destination airport: Naples Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Antonella
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Naples
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €108 per person based on two adults sharing