There has never been a better time to visit this amazing country. The land of ice and fire is a place that everyone has got on their bucket lists and with this stunning Iceland holiday I have found on Expedia you can really experience this wondrous place for yourself!.
Stunning Iceland Holiday.
Visiting Iceland is not just your typical holiday so you need the best accommodation while you are there. The place you’ll be staying is an absolutely gorgeous guesthouse called the Norduery. It offers its guest cozy comfort while being in a great location that will allow for some exploration of the city of Reykjavik. It has a great reputation and has managed to earn a 4.5 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor to prove it. You’ll be able to take in all of the sights and sounds of this famous city.
In terms of things to see and do there are tons! You might not even be able to fit everything in before you leave. You’ll be visiting Iceland at the peak times for seeing the mind blowing Northern Lights. You could check out the golden circle which is 300km round trip where you can see the amazing, alien landscape that defines much of Iceland. That’s not even to mention the rich and proud history of the Icelandic people that you can really get to grips with.
Don’t end up regretting it, check out this amazing place today! :)
- Stunning Iceland Holiday: 7 Nights in a Well Reviewed Guesthouse incl. Flights just €496
- Travel period: 10/11/2017 – 17/11/2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin
- Destination: Reykjavik
- Airline: Wow Airlines
- Hotel: Nordurey Guesthouse
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €496 per person based on two adults sharing