If you’re looking for a different kind of break away from it all then this deal is for you. This stunning French tree house is in the perfect location for getting back in touch with whats important. I’ve put this deal together with my Flight Finder tool and Airbnb so make sure you follow the links.
Stunning French Tree House
When it comes to Airbnb listings I’ve seen quite a few in my time but this one is something else! Perched on top of a magnificent fir tree this treehouse is the perfect escape for you and that special someone. This Airbnb is situated in the absolutely stunning area of Chateau Bernard with some seriously spectacular views. While this tree house is remote it definitely doesn’t lack for a lot of the modern comforts of home.
Included in this listing is your breakfast as well so you’re getting a pretty reasonable deal. The flights I’ve included are to Lyon, from there you can pick up your rental car and it’s about an hour drive to the secluded area of Chateau-Bernard. Make sure you bring comfortable walking shoes with you though because its a bit of a walk from the car to the treehouse ;) The hosts of the Airbnb have a fantastic reputation and have earned themselves a 5-star rating!
Check out all the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Stunning French Treehouse: 2 Nights Stay in a Luxurious Treehouse in a Breathtaking Location incl. Flights & Car Rental for €284.50pp
- Travel period: 15/10/2018 – 17/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Lyon
- Airline: Flybe
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Rating: 5 Stars out of 5 on Airbnb
- Location: Chateau-Bernard
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: €62 per person (Incl. in total price per person)
- Price: only €284.50 per person based on two adults sharing