Newcastle has a long reputation as one of the UK’s party capitals, but when you come to this boutique hotel in Newcastle city I’ve found for you today partying might just be the furthest thing from your mind. Grab the girls and take a mini-break in this kitsch haven!
Boutique Heaven in the North East
There are so many great things about the 4* Rosebery Hotel it’s hard to know where to begin. The rooms are individually designed with bright decor and cute patterns you’ll simply die for. Each room has a flat-screen TV to watch your favourite soaps and movies on, and you might even be lucky to have an extra sofa in your room for some extra indulgence.
The hotel is just a short bus trip outside Newcastle city centre, or a quick 10-minute walk. Newcastle city centre has a huge range of shopping options bound to keep everyone happy. Northumberland Street has almost everything you could be looking for, and Fenwick’s Department Store is a Geordie institution so be sure to pay a visit. If you still feel the money burn in your pocket, it’s only a short bus trip to the huge Metro shopping centre.
I found this fabulous hotel on Trivago and paired with flights from my Flight Finder it’s the perfect minibreak! With so much time in the city to enjoy thanks to the flight times, this is really a great getaway. Book directly with the links below!
- Boutique Hotel in Newcastle: 2 Night Stay in Boutique Hotel in the Suburbs with Dublin Flights €140
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 19/09/2018 – 21/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Newcaslte
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: The Rosebery Newcastle
- Score: /5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Jesmond area of the city
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €140 per person based on two adults sharing