If you’re looking to experience some true Italian culture then this stunning Bari group holiday is just the thing for you. With this deal that I’ve put together on Airbnb and my Flights Finder, you’ll be able to relax in a typical Apulian Trulli. This is a charming way of soaking in the luscious landscape around you.
Stunning Bari Group Holiday
During your stay, you’ll have the full run of the villa so you can really relax with some of your best mates. It’s also perfect if you want to plan a family getaway too! The villa itself might have a rustic aesthetic but you still have plenty of modern amenities. One of the most amazing things about the villa though is the absolutely stunning views it offers of the surrounding land. On the estate theres a vineyard and an olive grove so you are truly at one with nature.
Included in this package you also get return flights from Dublin to Bari so once you’re all booked you just have to worry about relaxing. There’s plenty to check out around in the villa including some gorgeous views of beaches and seaside landscapes. For years the areas of Cisternino and Ostuni have been fantastic tourist destinations for plenty of people including Italian people themselves!
If this deal sounds like your kind of thing check out all of the details just below! :)
- Stunning Bari Group Holiday: 4 Nights in a Gorgeous Traditional Trullo in Rustic Countryside incl. Flights for 6 guests just €234pp
- Travel period: 16/04/2018 – 20/04/2018
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bari
- Airline: Ryanair
- Rating: 5 out of 5 on Airbnb
- Location: Cisternino
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €234 per person based on six adults sharing