Getting over to East Asia is something that everyone has to experience at least once in their lives. With this stunning Bangkok holiday that I have found on Expedia, you can get a good taste of a fascinating country. You can explore a vibrant and dynamic culture that will keep you interested long after the holiday has finished.
Stunning Bangkok Holiday
As with any holiday its so important to find the right accommodation and with this deal, you are getting some of the best around. You’ll be staying at the fantastically modern and chic Mandarin Hotel in the centre of Bangkok. This gorgeous hotel offers both style and comfort to its guests while at the same time offering a fantastic location to explore the local area. It has a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed there and has managed to get a 4 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor! People really praise the service on offer and perhaps that really is the most important thing.
In terms of things to see and do in Bangkok, you won’t know where to begin! There are a rich culture and history just waiting to be uncovered by you. There are amazing markets like the Chatuchak Weekend Market, majestic temples like Wat Pho and there are endless streets filled to the brim with gorgeous restaurants. Bangkok has something for everyone and will have you falling in love with every aspect of it enchanting culture.
So what are you waiting for? Plan the holiday of a lifetime now!
- Stunning Bangkok Holiday: 5 Nights in the Centre of the City in a 4* Hotel incl. Flights for just €619
- Travel period: 09/04/2018 – 15/04/2018
- Length of stay: 5 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bangkok
- Airline: Etihad Airways
- Hotel: Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Bangkok city centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €619 per person based on two adults sharing