Portugal is, and always has been, a super popular sun holiday spot for us Irish. It has everything we need; sun, sand, sea, and Sangría of course ;) Soak up all the fun for yourself with this wow Algarve holiday in October that I spotted over on Click&Go. It has all you need for a week of relaxation and fun.
Book a lovely Algarve holiday
Will you bring bae, or your bestie? Whoever is your lucky partner, there’s some amazing experiences for you at store. Your hotel is the cheery and welcoming Jardins da Rocha, which is in a pretty unbeatable location. It’s right by the beach, and just a hop, skip and jump away from the centre of Praia da Rocha’s resort centre. The town has tonnes of amazing places to eat, drink and be merry together. My personal recommendations are the restaurants Titanic and Squash. They are right beside each other and both less than a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Be sure you get the seafood!
The hotel itself has everything you need to enjoy your stay. There’s a wonderful pool where you can soak up and catch some rays. Your studio apartment is perfectly spacious, and has a little kitchenette where you can grab a snack. If this sounds like the break for you, book it with the links below!
- Algarve Holiday in October: 7 Nights in Superb Hotel Near the Beach with Return Flights from Dublin €298 pp
- Provider: Click&Go
- Travel period: 13/10/2018 – 20/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Faro
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Jardins da Rocha
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 100m from the beach
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €298 per person based on two adults sharing