With its wonderful half-timbered houses, tree-lined streets and pretty canals, things don’t get much more typically European than this! Treat yourselves to a lovely Strasbourg weekend break with this fantastic deal I’ve spotted!
Strasbourg Weekend Break
I spotted a fantastic 4* hotel on Trivago that I thought I’d pair up with some flights on my Flight Finder to make this great little deal today! I’ve included flights from Dublin to Basel – it’s the cheapest airport to fly to in the region and it’s just a little over 2 hours on a direct train. Sit back, relax and enjoy the lovely scenery along the way!
You’ll be staying at the ibis Strasbourg Centre Gare, a great hotel that’s in the centre of the city close to the historic core. It’s a great little place to stay so there’s no doubt that you’ll be feeling lovely and snug here!
The first thing you should do in Strasbourg is head to the Old Town and explore all the historic streets. You could honest spend so much time exploring – the houses really do look like something out of a fairy tale! Sit yourselves down at terrace with a coffee and just enjoy the world going on by. Strasbourg also has a very famous cathedral with an astronomical clock, plus culture lovers will definitely get their fix at all the many museums and galleries.
Since it’s a place where German and French cultures have been mixing for centuries you can imagine just how wonderful it is to visit here! Just click the links to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Strasbourg Weekend Break: 3 Nights in Excellent 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights only €158pp
- Travel period: 21/04/2018 – 24/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Basel
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ibis Strasbourg Centre Gare
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadivisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €158 per person based on two adults sharing