This October, head to France for the perfect weekend away! I found this Strasbourg weekend trip that will put you right in the heart of this historical, influential city with flights included.
Strasbourg Weekend Trip
I think you’ll be pretty pleased with the hotel I’ve found for your weekend in Strasbourg on Trivago. The Hotel Villa D’est has a charming and elegant decor. The best thing about your three-night stay here is that you’ll be in the city centre! The Eu institutions, historical sights and train station are close by. Guests really rated this hotel’s style and great service. This deal includes flights from Dublin.
Alsace’s capital city Strasbourg blends the best of both worlds. Sitting between France and Germany, this charming city has retained its medieval influence. The home of the Europea Parliament is the centre of EU decision making and a lively student population. You’ll love walking through the Grande Ile, a Unesco-listed centre. Make sure to spend a few minutes admiring the Notre Dame Cathedral. Explore the Petite France district by the river with its half-timber houses and lovely cafes. Top off your evenings with a meal at a traditional Alsatian tavern, or winstub.
- Strasbourg Weekend trip: 3 Nights in Gorgeous Hotel Incl. Return Flights just €168
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 09/11/2018 – 12/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Basel BSL
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Villa D’est
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Strasbourg, France
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €168 per person based on two adults sharing