Looking for a great city to explore in 2019? Head to Stockholm! Sweden’s super-modern capital is full of beautiful architecture, friendly people and fantastic museums. Check out this Stockholm city break from Expedia.
Stockholm Winter City Break
Located in Gamla Stan, Stockholm’s Old Town, the Castle Inn House is great quality accommodation that’s still affordable. It can be hard to find a reasonably-priced hotel in Stockholm, but you’ll get a comfortable double or twin room that’s in the heart of the city. Previous guests loved the hotel’s location and decor.
Stockholm epitomises Scandi chic. Within the colourful, well-preserved old town you’ll find plenty of great boutique shops, cafes and historical buildings. Make sure to watch the changing of the guards at Stockholm Palace, admire the traditional gabled houses in Stortoget and dive into Viking history at the Vasa Museum. Head over the “hipster” island of Sodermalm for the city’s best bars. I personally love the Moderna Museet. It’s got great exhibitions and the entry is free! Try some of the country’s national dishes at Meatballs for the People.
Book this deal by following the link below.
14/01/2019 – 17/01/2019 (€210)
25/01/2019 – 28/01/2019 (€210)
08/02/2019 – 11/02/2019 (€202)
- Stockholm Winter City Break: 3 Nights in Old Town Hotel Incl. Flights just €202
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 night
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Stockholm Arlanda airport
- Airline: Norwegian Air
- Hotel: Castle House Inn
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Gamla Stan, Stockholm
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €202 per person based on two adults sharing