I found you this Stockholm Weekend Deal in October 2017! Sweden’s capital is a truly unique city, spread across 14 islands and connected by 57 bridges. Each island is its own neighbourhood, with its own distinct character! Stockholm is an incredibly stylish city, and a worldwide trend-setter in fashion, art and cuisine. One of the city’s biggest attractions is the Kungliga Slottet Palace, the original building which burned down in 1697, and the surviving north wing was later incorporated into a new building. Other popular sites include the Vasamuseet, the History Museum and the Modern Art Museum there. For those who have a taste for cheese, there’s also the official Abba Museum to discover!
Stockholm Weekend Deal
The Hellstens Malmgard Hotel has an 84/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The hotel is housed in a redesigned 18th century mansion in the Sondermalm neighbourhood of Stockholm. On site, there’s a garden and coffee in the lobby. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a standard double or twin room.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing trip!
- Stockholm Weekend Deal: 3 Nights incl. Extravagant Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €182pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 13 – 16 October 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Stockholm Arlanda
- Airline: Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Hotel: Hellstens Malmgard
- Rating: 84/100 on Trivago out of 1820 reviews
- Location: Sodermalm Island, Stockholm
- Board Basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €182 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly