People always associate Scandinavia with snow and temperatures in the minus, but with this Stockholm summer break you’ll realise just how joyful and colourful it can be!
Stockholm Summer Break
I’ve put this deal together using Trivago and Skyscanner, so you can be sure that this is value that’ll be pretty hard to top. First of all, the deal comes with direct return flights from Shannon with SAS, and there’s excellent transport links between the city and the airport (the subway stations in Stockholm are amazing, just telling you now!).
To top it all of you have 3 nights at the Rex Petit Hotel, a lovely property that’s in a fantastic location just north of the famous Gamla Stan district. It’s a compact hotel, but it’s cosy design and lovely touches such as bare stone walls definitely give this place a lot of character. You’ll even have free breakfast each morning as well!
There’s just too many things to see and do in Stockholm, but I can definitely recommend you some places to go. The Old Town (Gamla Stan) should definitely be your first port of call if you’ve never been here before, and Södermalm is home to trendy boutiques, studenty cafés and a super laid-back atmosphere. I definitely recommend booking a little boat trip as well – it’s not every day you see a city that’s built across so many islands after all!
Oh, and that’s the other thing about Scandinavia – during the summer the days are unbelievably long, so you’ll be able to enjoy lots of extra sunshine during your time here! Simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights seperately. :)
- Stockholm Summer Break: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Breakfast & Shannon Flights only €217
- Travel period: 19/08/2017 – 22/08/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Stockholm Arlanda
- Airline: SAS
- Hotel: Rex Petite
- Rating: 79/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €217 per person based on two adults sharing