Stockholm really is the bee’s knees – if you love your culture, alternative vibes and amazing design, then Stockholm really is the city for you!
Stockholm Summer Getaway
I was looking around on Hotels.com and Skyscanner (like I always do!!) and there was a fantastic hotel in Stockholm that caught my eye. So of course I just had to go ahead and see if I could pair it up with some cheap flights!
With this deal you’ll be flying directly from Dublin to Stockholm Arlanda, and for 3 nights you’ll be staying at the incredible Hotel Hobo, situated right in the centre of the city. The open, ultra-hip design, bright colours and lots and lots of plants make it an absolute delight to look at… You just can’t beat that Scandi design!
Since Stockholm is strewn across several islands, it really does make this city feel really unique. Whether you hang out with the hipsters in Södermalm, explore the leafy parks of Djurgården or fall in love with the medieval streets of Gamla Stan, each area has its own distinct character. You’ll be bound to want to come back again! ;)
So, enjoy those long days by the rivers and soak up that laid-back lifestyle – just click the links below if you want to book!
- Stockholm Getaway: 3 Nights in Design Hotel incl. Flights only €229
- Travel period: 09/03/2018 – 12/03/2018
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Stockholm Arlanda
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: Hobo
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central Stockholm
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €229 per person based on two adults sharing