3 Nights incl Return Flights, 4* Hotel + Breakfast
Hotel Mornington Hotel Stockholm City
Accommodation Double Room
Departure airport Dublin
Food at your fingertips Hotel restaurant
Keep connected Free WiFi
One of my all-time favourite cities to visit, Stockholm encapsulates everything I love about exploring new places – from a unique cultural experience to gorgeous views and ample sights to explore.
I’ve found an irresistible package on Expedia which includes return flights from Dublin to Stockholm Arlanda Airport with SAS, and a 3-night stay in the gorgeous Mornington Hotel in Stockholm city centre.
Here, you’ll be situated just a mere stone’s throw away from Gamla Stan, the city’s cultural hotspot, centred around its quaint cobbled streets, narrow laneways and dominated by cosy authentic cafés… perfect for your fill of Fika – the local coffee culture!
Some other local attractions I recommend checking out are Stockholm Palace, the Nobel Museum, and of course, when in Sweden.. the ABBA Museum!
You can book this amazing getaway for 3 nights including flights, hotel and breakfast each morning, from only €187pp. Just click the link below and start planning that to-do list!
- Stockholm City Break: 3 Nights incl Return Flights, 4* Hotel & Breakfast
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin (DUB)
- Destination airport: Stockholm Arlanda (ARN)
- Airline: SAS
- Hotel: Mornington Hotel
- Score: 8.4 on Trivago
- Location: Gamla Stan, Stockholm City Centre
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from €187 per person based on two adults sharing