Trendy, charming, and absolutely magical in winter time – scope out the Swedish capital this Christmas and see why it’s considered to be one of the nicest places to visit at Christmas time!
Stockholm Christmas Markets Deal
Nothing beats a Scandinavian Christmas. They really do put hygge at the forefront so it’s always an extra cosy affair. And in Stockholm it’s no exception. Imagine walking along the narrow streets of Gamla Stan with all the pastel-coloured houses dusted in snow with window-sills decked in tinsel and lights… Super lovely stuff!
This Expedia package comes with your return flights with either SAS or Norwegian (they both came to the same price as I’m writing this) to Stockholm Arlanda as well as your three nights at the Story Hotel Signalfabriken. It’s is an absolutely stunning 4* hotel located in Sundbyberg (just a 10 minute subway ride to the centre!). As well as featuring incredibly stylish design, there’s also a fantastic bar and restaurant which I definitely recommend checking out. You’ll even have free breakfast provided in the morning as well.
All that’s left for you to do is just soak up the magic! I personally love the island of Södermalm – it’s a super trendy area with relaxed vibes so it’s well-worth checking out for a bite to eat or finding some trendy bars. :)
Simply click the link below and you’ll be taken to the holiday package!
- Stockholm Christmas Markets Deal: 3 Nights in Trendy 4* Design Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €208
- Travel period: 01/12/2017 – 04/12/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Stockholm Arlanda
- Airline: SAS or Norwegian (should be the same price!)
- Hotel: Story Hotel Signalfabriken
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Sundbyberg, Stockholm (around 15 minutes on subway to centre)
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €208 per person based on two adults sharing