There are not so many times in the year that I enjoy more than St Patrick’s Day. There are many ways to enjoy this celebration of all things Irish; and taking a little, sneaky holiday is no exception. I have found a brilliant offer for three nights to spend St. Patrick’s Weekend in Paris in 2019 by using my Flight Finder and the always trusty Trivago.
St Patrick’s Weekend in Paris
Paris is just a stunning city! Places like The Champs-Élysées, The Louvre, Notre-Dame and of course the Eiffel Tower are nothing short of awe-inspiring in person. My personal favourite part of the city was Montmartre, where you can chill out with whoever joins you for the trip and enjoy an amazing panoramic of Paris.
The hotel for this deal is a budget option so it’s fairly “no-frills” in nature. It has received some really good reviews and feedback and has a rating of 8/10 on Trivago. It is the perfect place for a couple who plan on spending most of their time outdoors exploring.
Give yourself a St. Patrick’s Weekend to remember with this great Paris getaway.
- St. Patrick’s Weekend in Paris: 3 Nights in Well Rated Hotel & Flights for only €163
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 16/03/19 – 19/03/19
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Alfa Nation
- Score: 8/10 on Trivago
- Location: 11th Arrondissement in Paris
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €163 per person based on two adults sharing