If you’re feeling stumped when it comes to planning how to spend your next long weekend then have no fear, Holidayguru is here! I’ve found the perfect St. Patrick’s weekend away on my Flight Finder and Airbnb. This is a great excuse to gather your things and get away to one of the most interesting cities in the world.
St. Patrick’s Weekend Away
For this deal, you’ll be staying in an area that has the perfect transport links that will make it super easy to nip around the city. And as a result of it being an Airbnb, you get a lot of the comforts of staying at home along with you. The host has a great reputation with the people that have stayed there and they just love how friendly he is. It’s the perfect apartment for a couple who are looking to do things a little different for St. Patricks weekend.
You won’t be missing out on much in terms of the celebrations. Theres a fantastic parade taking place in Trafalgar square so you’ll be able to fully get into the spirit of the occasion with all your gusto. There are plenty of deadly Irish pubs around London too just in case you feel homesick ;) If you’re looking to just get away from it all there are plenty of great restaurants and bars that aren’t Irish themed as well!
If this sounds like your kind of thing, check out the details below! :)
- St. Patrick’s Weekend Away: 2 Nights in London in Comfy Accommodation incl. Return Flights for just €156pp
- Travel period: 16/03/2018 – 18/03/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Stanstead
- Airline: Ryanair
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on Airbnb
- Location: A short Tube ride away from the centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €156 per person based on two adults sharing