New York is magical city and you can really experience everything it has to offer in style with this amazing deal that I have found on Expedia! You can shake things up and experience St. Patricks Day in New York with this deal. If you feel like you need to try and experience St. Patricks day in a unique way then this deal is for you.
St. Patricks Day in New York
For this deal, you’ll be staying in one of the hippest neighborhoods in New York, Brooklyn. You can soak up some hipster vibes and sample any one of the gourmet restaurants and cafés that have sprung up in the area. You’ll be staying at the Box House Hotel which is a fantastically rated hotel that has a really modern cool vibe to it. It is a 4* Hotel and has a great reputation among those that have stayed in it. It is in an ideal location and is just a short subway journey away from Manhattan Island so you can really soak in all that the city has to offer.
New York is a stunning city and the city is bursting with things to check out. If you get the chance you should really check out all of the main sites like the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty and Ground Zero Plaza. Of course, there are even places where you can check out in the area of Brooklyn including getting a picture next to Brooklyn Bridge. If you can imagine yourself at the famous St. Patricks day celebrations in New York, then this deal is for you!
Get all the details below and plan your very own adventure! ;)
- St. Patricks Day in New York: 1 Week in Gorgeous 4* Hotel in Brooklyn incl. Flights just €702
- Travel period: 13/03/2018 – 20/03/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of Departure: Dublin
- Destination: Stewart International Airport
- Airline: Norwegian Airlines
- Hotel: The Box House Hotel
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €702 per person based on two adults sharing