The biggest day of the year is coming up soon – so now’s the time to get booking while you still can! I’ve spotted a great deal to spend St. Patrick’s Day in London, and you’ll be staying close to Shoreditch and Spitalfields, some of the coolest places to be!
St. Patrick’s Day in London
This Click&Go deal comes with your accommodation and flights included, so that’s pretty much everything sorted for you already. The flights are with Aer Lingus and depart from Dublin – from London Gatwick you’ll be able to get trains direct into the city centre at Victoria Station.
Then it’s a short hop on the Tube to the East End! You’ll be staying at the RE London Shoreditch, a 4* hotel with spacious rooms, modern rooms with luxurious beds. The perfect place to sleep off a hangover I reckon! ;)
Paddy’s Day might not be official business in the UK, but there’s still tons going on in the capital to celebrate the occasion! All the Irish pubs will be fully decked out – some of my recommendations are the sprawling Waxy O’Connors in the West End, The Porterhouse in Covent Garden and the more upmarket The Cow in Notting Hill which also does amazing seafood at its restaurant. There’s also tons of concerts and parties to get stuck into, so just keep your eyes peeled and show the locals how it’s done! :)
Now’s the time to get booking if you’re seriously considering doing Paddy’s Day away – just click the link below!
- St. Patrick’s Day in London: 2 Nights incl. 4-Star Hotel and Flights for only €187
- Travel period: 17/03/2017 – 19/03/2017
- Length of stay: 2 night
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: London Gatwick
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: RE London Shoreditch
- Rating: 77/100 on Trivago
- Location: Bethnal Green, East London
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €187 per person based on two adults sharing