Have the craic in one of our all-time favourite cities in Europe! :)
St. Patrick’s Day in Amsterdam
Amsterdam is just abuzz with nightlife anyway, so could there be a better place to celebrate Paddy’s Day than here? The Canal Belt is a hub of fantastic clubs and bars where you’ll be able to party until the small hours of the night. Or perhaps you could hang out in De Pijp, one seriously trendy bit of town where you can hang with the locals.
I’ve put this deal together using Trivago and Skyscanner. That means you’ll have your return flights included as well as your 3-night stay at the Amadi Panorama. This is a fantastic 4* hotel that offers modern and comfy accommodation – plus some wicked views of the city skyline to boot! It’s even won a Travellers’ Choice Award over at Tripadvisor, so you know that this place means business!
I definitely recommend checking out the Foodhallen where you’ll be able to pick up some great bites to eat. The city will be packed full of visitors and there’s a festival going on where you’ll be able to see both Dutch and Irish artists and musicians in action!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- St. Patrick’s Day in Amsterdam: 3 Nights in 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights only €224
- Travel period: 15/03/2018 – 18/03/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Amadi Panorama
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + 2017 Travellers’ Choice Award
- Location: IJburg, Amsterdam
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €224 per person based on two adults sharing