St. Patrick’s Day in New York is the stuff of legend. The concrete jungle that is NYC has heavily been shaped by generations of Irish people that have gone before us. This can be seen with the expansive celebrations that take place across the city that are dedicated to us and how great we are! ;)
St Patrick’s Day in New York
I have found an excellent offer to spend St. Patrick’s Day in New York. It is a package pieced together by using Airbnb and our very flight finder. The Airbnb is well rated and is located in New Jersey which is only 17 minutes by public transport to New York. Don’t worry, you’re not getting shafted. If you read the Airbnb reviews of the previous tenants, there are many references to how how well connected the accommodation was, to where the action is.
The flights are with Wowair and take you from Dublin to Newark Airport. If you are having trouble following our links, navigate to our flight search from our home page and just conduct a new search and match up the dates with what is listed in the bullet points below/screenshots.
You shouldn’t need a second invitation. Following the links below to book today.
- St Patrick’s Day in New York: 6 Nights in Airbnb and Flights for only €668
- Travel period: 13/03/2018 – 19/03/2018
- Length of stay: 6 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Newark
- Airline: Wowair
- Accommodation: An Airbnb
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Airbnb out of 43 reviews
- Location: In New Jersey (less than 20 mins to NYC with public transport)
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €668 per person based on two adults sharing