Get the Caribbean holiday of your dreams this February! Just imagine, jetting off for eight nights of pure sunshine bliss with this amazing holiday offer I put together with a combination of a hotel offer from hotels.com and a flight bargain from vayama.ie. It certainly would beat hanging around Ireland during a freezing cold February. If you’re really feeling generous, it would make for an incredible Christmas or Valentines Day present as it is for a few days after the romantic holiday.
Captain Olivers Resort & Marina
The resort is incredible as it’s located on a marina, overlooking the beautiful blue water. It has its very own private beach, three restaurants, an outdoor pool and is close to four different beaches. It is also close to the zoo, need I say more?!
This tropical paradise has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 230 reviews, not surprising considering everything on offer. Food is not included with this deal to Captain Olivers Resort & Marina, however there is plenty of delicious food available at the resort.
The flight will leave Dublin at 11:05 on Thursday, February 19 with a stop-over in Philadelphia and Miami before reaching St Maarten. The return flight is a little bit easier, leaving St. Maarten at 15:45 on February 28 with only one changeover in Philidelphia.
To secure this incredible luxury holiday, just click on the links below to go to the booking page.
- St. Maarten: 8 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only €1085
- Travel period: 19/02/2015 – 28/02/2015
- Travel duration: eight nights
- Air temperature during stay: 30°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: St. Maarten
- Airline: US Airways
- Hotel: Captain Olivers Resort & Marina
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 230 reviews
- Location: Oyster Pond, St. Maarten
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: 13 minute drive
- Rental car: €60 per day
- Price: only €1085 per person based on two adults sharing