Look forward to a holiday in February by booking this deal today. When everyone else is complaining about the cold and rain you can look forward to soaking in some rays and spending countless hours lying on the beach. Of course, you could lie on the beach in Ireland but it wouldn’t produce the same results. Rather, you will get sick instead of getting a tan!
This deal is from expedia.ie and it brings you to Sri Lanka for two weeks including return flights, hotel and breakfast each morning. You will be staying at Panchi Villa resort which has an 83% rating and Certificate of Excellence on Trip Advisor. Reviews from previous guests have said that the resort is “like a treasure”, “an excellent beach hotel”, and “a perfect stay”. It is a dream paradise destination that will surely delight.
This hotel is located in Bentota (South Sri Lanka Coast), close to the beach and Bentota Beach. It is close to loads of attractions so when sunning yourself on the beach becomes too much you’ll have lots of other things to see and do. The hotel has an outdoor pool, sun loungers, a bar and lounge, a full-service spa for some relaxation heaven, a terrace and garden. It will fully assist with booking any tours you want to go on and of course telling you which are the best ones. All the bedrooms have WIFI, a private bathroom, a TV and a mini-bar (go easy!!).
To book this deal just click the link below.
- Sri Lanka: 2 Weeks incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €985
- Travel period: 04/02/2015 – 18/02/2015
- Travel duration: 2 weeks
- Air temperature during stay: 26°C-27°C
- Water temperature during stay: 26°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Airline: SriLankan Airlines
- Hotel: Panchi Villa
- Rating: 83% on TripAdvisor out of 92 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Bentota, Sri Lanka
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: train – €2
- Price: only €985 per person based on two adults sharing