One of the most drop dead gorgeous cities in all of Spain awaits. I’ve found a deal on Trivago and my Flight Finder that lets you stay in an excellent city centre B&B for 4 nights. Read on to find out more!
Spring Valencia Trip
The B&B Hi Valencia Canovas (4/5 on TripAdvisor) is a great value option smack dab in the heart of the city. There are more extravagant options available but they’d cost double almost the price. The staff here are very friendly and helpful and previous guests found it to be great value for money. Breakfast of juice, coffee, and croissants is provided each morning and the rooms are kept clean. I think its a great choice if you like getting out and seeing a city up close and personal!
A melting pot of history
Once a Roman city, it was held by the Moors for half a millennium before being taken by the Spanish during the Reconquista. There are remnants of each era still there to see from the Roman pillars in the Archaeological Center of la Almoina to the Tower Del Angel built in medieval Arab style to the imposing medieval Towers of Serranos built in the 1390s! Theres a lovely beach for taking scenic walks and plenty of options for dining and if you need to take a great picture then the Plaza de la Virgen is an iconic square you can visit.
Just click the links below to book this deal. You can also try changing the dates to find a time that suits you!
- Spring Valencia Trip: 4 Nights in Gorgeous Spanish City Centre B&B just €147
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 06/02/2019 – 10/02/2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Valencia
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: B&B Hi Valencia Canovas
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Valencia, Spain
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €147 per person based on two adults sharing