I don’t know about you but I certainly couldn’t think of a much better way than spending January than amongst the sun, sea, and sand of Tenerife! With this peak season Tenerife sunshine deal that I have found on TUI, you can do just that.
Peak Season Tenerife Sunshine
This is a deal I found on TUI and it offers two adults a trip to Tenerife including return three-starred star hotel, your luggage, and transfers to and from the airport. What’s left to worry about!? You can just board that plane, sit back and look forward to a total hassle free week.
You’ll be staying in the Globales Tamaimo Tropical Hotel which is located just a 10-minute walk from the centre of Puerto de Santiago, and you’ll have a beach even closer by. So wander down and chillax under the rays.
If you are wondering how we got the price in comparison to the screenshot, this offer qualifies for TUI’s brand new code “SUMMER100”. This means you will be able to get €100 off per booking for holidays departing in July and August. So with a family of 4, the discount is €25pp. You can apply the code when you’re in the payment process but I advise you to read the terms and conditions fully when you go to TUI’s website. :)
So to book your bit of sunshine by clicking the link below!
- Peak Season Tenerife Sunshine: 1 Week in a Well Rated Hotel with Flights and Transfers for a Family of 4 just €442pp
- Travel period: 29/06/2018 – 06/07/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tenerife
- Hotel: Globales Tamaimo Tropical Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2428 reviews
- Location: Puerto de Santiago, Tenerife
- Board basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €442 per person based on two adults and two kids sharing