I don’t know about you but I certainly couldn’t think of a much better way than spending this December than frolicking in the winter Tenerife sun! I found this bargain deal for you on Click&Go. Read on to find out about your holiday.
Winter Tenerife Sun
This absolute bargain for a Tenerife holiday includes great accommodation, return flights and transfers to and from the airport. You can just board that plane, sit back, and look forward to a completely hassle-free week with the whole family.
You’ll be staying in the Suites at Beverly Hills in Puerto de Santiago, which is located just a short distance away from the beach at Los Cristianos. This aparthotel is highly-rated and popular with families. You’ll have a kitchen with a cooker, private bathroom with shower and a terrace where you can wake up to the sun every morning. The surrounding nightlife is more slow-paced than neighboring resorts so its the perfect place to bring a family and avoid the noise that can come with more lively resorts. You’ll love the laid-back, relaxed atmosphere – absolutely no stress at all, you can just lounge in the sun and let your worries melt away. There’s so much to see and do on the Island in between going to the beach that you’ll find it hard to fit the whole lot in a week.
So to book your bit of sunshine by clicking the link below and enjoy your holiday!
- Winter Tenerife Sun: 7 Nights in a Well Rated Apartment incl. Flights, Transfers just €371
- Provider: Click&Go
- Travel period: 05/12/2018 – 12/12/2018
- Airport of departure: Dublin DUB
- Destination: Tenerife TFS
- Hotel: The Suites at Beverly Hills
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Puerto de Santiago, Tenerife
- Board basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €371 per person based on a family of 4 sharing