Looking for the perfect getaway for you and your friends? Head to the incredibly photogenic city of Tallinn this spring. This group break will see you in the city’s historic centre for three nights with flights included.
Tallinn Group City Break
I found this deal on Expedia. You and your group can live it up in central Tallinn with a stay at the Delta Apartments. Located in the heart of the medieval old town, you’ll be close to this pretty city’s main attractions. Town Hall Square, St Nicholas’ Church and Noelasilma Gate. Previous guests loved these apartments’ location and friendly service.
Romantic Tallinn is the perfect city to get lost in with your friends this spring. You’ll love wandering through the medieval old town’s cobbled streets and admiring the quaint townhouses. I recommend heading to the Rotermann Quarter for the perfect cup of coffee in a converted old warehouse. To get a full view of the city, get to the top of Toompea Hill and admire the immense Castle.
Book this deal by following the links below.
- Tallinn Group City Break: 3 Nights in Central Apartments incl. Flights just €131
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 10/04/2019 – 13/04/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Tallinn
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Delta Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €131 per person based on two adults sharing