If you’re looking for some of the best landscapes and most delicious Italian food then you need to look no further than Naples. This spring Naples escape on Expedia is the perfect holiday to have you feeling that little bit more Italian. You’ll be able to relax and enjoy some gourmet food in one of the most beautiful places in Europe.
Spring Naples Escape
During your stay in the Naples area, you’ll be able to soak up the views of this beautiful coastline. The hotel is the Villa Luisa Hotel, a 4* hotel in a beautiful location along the coastline. This amazing hotel has a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed there and many people love its excellent level of service. Theres plenty of great amenities on site that will make your stay all the more comfortable. Its close to a lot of public transport connections so you can easily explore the area.
Naples has a lot more in common with Rome than many people are willing to admit. It truly is a hotbed of Italian culture and is the perfect place to learn more about the history of this amazing country. The third largest city in Italy, Naples has archaeological treasures around nearly every street corner. This doesn’t even mention the gorgeous foods that are on offer in some of the amazing restaurants. The rich volcanic soil means some of the freshest produce you can find!
Check out all of the details down below and get booking today! :)
- Spring Naples Escape: 7 Nights in a Well Reviewed 4* Hotel in a Beautiful Location incl. Return Flights for just €293pp
- Travel period: 11/04/2018 – 18/04/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Naples Intl.
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Luisa Hotel Residence Beauty Farm
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Pozzuoli, Naples
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €293 per person based on two adults sharing