Spring Milan Break
3 Nights in Boutique Flat incl. Flights
Hotel Milan 71
When the snow clears and the cold weather lifts, I know where I want to be: Italy! There’s no better place to experience the Spring bloom than in a gorgeous city like Milan. I found you a three-night stay in Europe’s fashion capital with flights included. I put this excellent deal together using Trivago & my Flight Finder.
Spring Milan Break
This deal includes a three-night stay in a fantastic hotel. The Hotel Berlino is in a residential area of Milan, just five minutes from the lively Corso Sempione Street. You’ll be close to a city tram stop that will take you to Milan Cathedral and the city centre.
Milan is rightfully called the fashion capital of Europe. However, it also has an incredible history which today makes it the must-see place in northern Italy. There are so many architectural gems to enjoy like Sforzesco Castle. It really is a great place to walk around and take in the sights for a couple of days. It’s also perfect for shopping for one-of-a-kind finds. Make sure to pack in major attractions such as Piazza del Duomo and Castello Sforzesco. If you feel that wardrobe is in need of sprucing up then take a stroll through the romantic Manzoni quarter.
Here are various sample dates, so just choose what works for you:
Book this deal by following the links below!
- Spring Milan Break: 3 Nights in Boutique Flat incl. Flights just €139
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 04/03/2019 – 07/03/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Milan BGY
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Berlino
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Via Giovanni Antonio Plana, Milan
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €139 per person based on two adults sharing