In terms of cities in Europe, the capital city of Spain seemingly has it all. For this spring Madrid getaway that I have put together on Skyscanner and Hotels.com, you experience all that the city has to offer in some serious style. No matter what you are into this fascinating city has something for everyone!
Spring Madrid Getaway
The most important thing for any city break is picking the right place to stay. With this deal, you’ll be staying in a gorgeous and central 4* hotel; the VP El Madrono. This hotel has everything to keep you happy during your stay including comfortable rooms, a great location and a fantastic reputation. You’re only a short walk away from amazing site and landmarks. You soak in the truly Spanish atmosphere of this amazing city from a hotel that has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor.
This city is bursting at the seams with things to see and do. If you want to explore the culture and history of Spain you could check out places like the Museo del Prado, the Plaza Mayor or the Museo Lazaro Galdiano. If you want to experience some of the amazing Spanish cuisines I would recommend checking out the La Latina area of Madrid. This area is home to a number of gourmet restaurants that serve up only the finest of traditional cuisines.
You won’t want to miss out on this one, so get all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Spring Madrid Getaway: 4 Nights in a Beautiful 4* Hotel in the Heart of the City incl. Flights just €212
- Travel period: 08/03/2018 – 12/03/2018
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Madrid (MAD)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: VP El Madroño
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €212 per person based on two adults sharing