Is your New Year’s resolution to travel more? Well if so, then you should check out this lovely little city break I’ve spotted. And even if it isn’t, you should definitely consider giving Tallinn a try anyway – it’s colourful, charming and super cute!
Spring Holiday in Tallinn
The Estonian capital may be small in size, but it more than makes up for it with its atmosphere. The historic centre features all sorts of lovely pastel-coloured houses with cobblestone streets, lovely parks and a fantastic skyline of turrets and spires. Toompea Hill is surrounded by historic city walls and it adds that extra bit of magic to the city!
This Expedia package comes with both your return flights and your stay at the L’Ermitage Hotel. It’s a top 4* property with glowing reviews thanks to the convenient location and trendy décor. You’re a stone’s throw away from top sights and to sweeten the deal even more you’ve got breakfast included each morning!
It’s worth checking out the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral as this stunning Orthodox church is really a feast for the eyes and shows how the city has been a crossroads of cultures for centuries. And I even recommend booking a ferry to Helsinki before you go, just as a little day trip – the journey there is dead easy and it means that you can do two countries in one trip!
To book, simply click the link below to book the holiday package over at the provider’s website. :)
- Spring Holiday in Tallinn: 3 Nights in Top 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only €192
- Travel period: 25/04/2018 – 28/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tallinn
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: L’Ermitage Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €192 per person based on two adults sharing