The Amalfi Coast is on the other side of the peninsula; Capri is a little further to the west; Pompeii is close by and the bustling city of Naples is on the other side of the bay… It’s fair to say that any holiday to Sorrento gives you bucketloads of things to see and do during your time here!
Spring Holiday to Sorrento
Whether you want to explore the stunning landscapes and nature or prefer to get stuck into the beautiful towns and cities in this diverse part of Italy, you’ll definitely get your money’s worth in Sorrento. This spring holiday gives you 3 nights to enjoy those Mediterranean climates and sea views!
I put together this deal using Hotels.com and Skyscanner. You’ve got return flights to Naples, and you’ll be staying in Sorrento which is just on the other side of the bay. There’s plenty of transport options to get you around. You’ll be staying at the Palazzo Starace Hotel, which is in a beautiful historic neighbourhood. Above the terracotta rooftops you’ll catch glimpses of the mountains that shelter the breathtaking Amalfi Coast. Breakfast is included during your stay so get stuck in!
To book your holiday, simply click the links below – and if the dates don’t suit then you are welcome to customise them yourself, though prices will be subject to change. :)
- Spring Holiday to Sorrento: 3 Nights in Great Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only €167pp
- Travel period: 25/02/2018 – 28/02/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Naples
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Palazzo Starace
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Sorrento, Italy
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €167 per person based on two adults sharing