Said to boast some of Europe’s finest beaches, Sardinia really is heaven for anyone who loves to relax with the sun in their face and the sound of waves gently breaking on the shore. And when you add beautiful villages and mouthwatering cuisine to the mix, you’ve got yourselves a winning combo!
Spring Holiday to Sardinia
I’ve managed to put together a spring getaway using Hotels.com and Momondo which came to a very reasonable price. You’ll have a whole week to take things nice and slow and really enjoy that dolce vita!
The central highlands offer incredible drives through the mountains and hills, plus you can get your boots on and hike in some seriously stunning landscapes. I particularly recommend the ravines and canyons of Gola di Gorropu. Just to the north of where you’re staying is Cala Goloritzè, one of the island’s most awe-inspiring beaches. Don’t miss out on that one!
To book, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately.
- Spring Holiday to Sardinia: 1 Week in Superb Hotel incl. Return Flights only €376pp
- Travel period: 14/04/2018 – 21/04/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Cagliari
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Residenza Petrera
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Muravera, Sardinia, Italy
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €376 per person based on two adults sharing