With the spectre of winter looming long in the distance what could be better than booking a little something for yourself to look forward to? Well with this spring holiday in Rome that I have managed to find on Loveholidays you can do just that. Start the year off in style with this fantastic break for a week in a central hotel and explore why Rome is such a beloved city.
Spring Holiday in Rome
The hotel you’ll be staying in, the Hotel Saint Paul, is in a great location for the city. You’ll be able to get easy access to the main landmarks and attractions that this city has to offer. There’s a metro close by the hotel and the city itself is a short walk away. This hotel will provide you with a calm oasis where you can relax your aching feet after a long day of exploring. It also has a fantastic reputation with everyone that has stayed there and has a rating 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor after hundreds of reviews!
In terms of things to see and do on your spring holiday in Rome, there is something around every corner! There is a museum around every corner and there are some sites here that you simply have to tick off your bucket list. Things like the iconic Colosseum, the majestic St. Peter’s Basilica and the gorgeous Vatican Museums are the main reasons why Rome is such a popular destination for tourists. For foodies, Rome is a sacred destination and for Italians, good food is a sacred thing. So you can expect some of the best Italian food you have ever tasted.
You can find all of the details down below and most importantly, have a fantastic time! :)
- Spring Holiday in Rome: 1 Week in 4*Hotel incl. Return Flights just €250
- Travel period: 01/03/2018 – 08/03/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of Departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Campiano, Rome
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: St. Paul Hotel Rome
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: a Short Metro Away from the City Centre
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €250 per person based on two adults sharing