If you love Croatia, then you’re going to love Montenegro. Beautiful Mediterranean landscapes, old sandstone architecture and fabulous little beaches tucked away… It’s a delight to explore!
Spring Holiday to Montenegro
Give yourself a spring holiday to look forward to with this fab Expedia deal I’ve spotted. You’ve got flights to Dubrovnik which is in Croatia, but it’s actually only about an hour or so to drive to the Bay of Kotor and it’s straightforward enough to cross the border. Plus it’s cheap as chips to rent cars here too! Doing things this way saves you the lengthy flights where you’ll have to have a stop over along the way and so on.
With your stay at the Hotel Cattaro you’ll be in a prime location in Kotor’s historic heart. You’ll be surrounded by mountains and beautiful architecture, so take the time to explore the narrow streets and cosy squares. The bay itself is a seriously breathtaking part of the world and you’ll love driving along the coast and exploring sleepy villages like Perast, or even getting the boat to tiny little islands with medieval monasteries on them. Seriously amazing stuff!
To book, simply click the link to be taken to the holiday package over at Expedia’s website. :)
- Spring Holiday to Montenegro: 1 Week incl. Fantastic 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Return Flights only €481pp
- Travel period: 09/04/2018 – 16/04/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dubrovnik
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Hotel Cattaro
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Expedia
- Location: Kotor, Montenegro
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €481 per person based on two adults sharing