A getaway to one of the most charming seaside resorts in France? It really is the recipe for the perfect spring holiday!
Spring Holiday to La Rochelle
The little harbour town of La Rochelle is popular amongst the French – as soon as the thermometers start rising you can be sure that they’ll be flocking to this town to enjoy the lovely climates, charming towns and beautiful sandy beaches and dunes. As well as a historic centre, La Rochelle is the perfect base for exploring nearby Île de Ré – this island is home to pristine villages, a beautiful lighthouse and lovely beaches that are perfect for little strolls or picnics.
I spotted this great deal on Expedia for a 4-night getaway at the end of March. Included are your return flights as well as your stay at the Hotel La Marine. This excellent property enjoys a top location right by the town’s marina, so as soon as you step outside you’ll be greeted with idyllic views of the yachts and the huge towers that guard the entrance to the bay.
Plus you’ve got the old town right at your doorstep, so you’ve got tons of lovely restaurants, bars and charming little shops where you can pick up all sorts of lovely treats to bring back with you!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. :)
- Spring Holiday to La Rochelle: 4 Nights incl. Fantastic Seafront Hotel & Return Flights only €245pp
- Travel period: 26/03/2018 – 30/03/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: La Rochelle
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel La Marine
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €245 per person based on two adults sharing