With this lovely spring holiday to Crete you’ll be spending a week in this gorgeous destination as that famed, sunny weather finally starts coming back again!
Spring Holiday to Crete
With balmy temperatures and plenty of sunshine to be had, it’s the perfect time to go if you can’t quite bear the heat of summer! I spotted this great deal over on Clickandgo, and it’ll definitely shape up to be one relaxing holiday!
Since your return flights from Dublin and transfers are included, you’ve got pretty much all of the essential transport covered for you already. You’ll also have 7 nights at the excellent Elotis Suites, situated in a lovely location with the sea just a few metres away from the property. Doesn’t get much better than that!
There are gorgeous outdoor pools and a lovely sun terrace at your disposal, and since you’ll have your own studio apartment you can really make yourselves at home here. Breakfast is provided each morning. In Agia Marina there’s plenty going on, with a large selection of restaurants, bars and nightlife right at your doorstep, but things never feel too hectic here. The perfect blend of action and relaxation!
Go ahead and guarantee yourself a bit of sunshine next Spring! To book, simply click the link below and you’ll be taken to the provider’s website. :)
- Spring Holiday to Crete: 1 Week in 4* Apartment incl. Breakfast, Flights & Transfers only €441
- Travel period: 19/04/2017 – 26/04/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Crete Chania
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Elotis Suites
- Rating: 84/100 on Trivago
- Location: Agia Marina, Crete
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €441 per person based on two adults sharing