Bulgaria is highly underestimated when it comes to beach holidays! Enjoy a Spring holiday by the Black Sea and see for yourselves ;)
Spring Holiday by the Black Sea
Inlcuded in the deal are 7 nights in the Hotel Regata and your return flights from Dublin with Aer Lingus. The hotel comes with great ratings and and super spacious rooms. The hotel’s sun terrace offers gorgeous views over the coastline and the old town area is just a short walk away.
The centre of Pomorie is rather quiet with cobble stone streets and beautiful Black Sea houses from the last centuries. By the beach you will find many opportunities for water sports, two large aqua parks are within easy reach. Must-see sights include the Pomerie Lake and the Museum of Salt. In the evenings, you should try some Bulgarian cuisine. Dishes are very hearty but more than delicious! Bars and little nightclubs are scattered all around town, so don’t worry about getting bored.
Soak up that sun and get booking. Check the deal here!
- Spring Holiday by the Black Sea: 1 Week in Great Seaside Hotel with Breakfast & Flights only €222
- Travel period: 28/04/2017 – 05/05/2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bourgas
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Hotel Regata
- Rating: 82/100 on Trivago
- Location: Pomorie, Bulgaria
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €222 per person based on two adults sharing