Sick of waking up to overcast skies and frosty mornings? Why not book yourselves in for a week in gorgeous Sicily and soak up the beautiful weather there!
Spring Getaway to Sicily
With temperatures that are nice and balmy no matter what the season, Sicily is the perfect place to go if you’re looking to escape the less than optimal weather at home. I’ve managed to put together a deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder that comes to a fantastic price!
You’ll have return flights to Palermo as well as 7 nights at the superb Vado al Massimo guesthouse. It’s situated in a super central location in the city of Palermo, with loads of historic sights, shops, restaurants and cafés on your doorstep. At first glance, Palermo may seem a bit chaotic, but in actual fact the city is fascinating. You’ll find incredible cuisine here with loads of delicious treats local to the region and markets selling fresh local produce.
And that’s not all of course! Palermo is perfectly situated for exploring the coastline. You’ll find long stretches of sandy beaches, charming coastal resorts and romantic vantage points where you can take your time and enjoy the gorgeous views. You have the best of both worlds really!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to be taken to the accommodation and the flights. :)
- Spring Getaway to Sicily: 1 Week in Fantastic Guesthouse in Palermo incl. Return Flights only €281pp
- Travel period: 18/04/2018 – 25/04/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Palermo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Vado al Massimo
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central Palermo, Sicily
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €281 per person based on two adults sharing