Cyprus is a top destination if you’re looking for a fantastic sun getaway. The island has served as a crossroads of cultures for millennia and its beautiful beaches are certain to spark all sorts of romance!
Spring Getaway to Cyprus
I was looking around on TUI and managed to spot this fantastic deal to Cyprus this June. It’s one of the warmest spots in Europe for June, you can expect up to 30 degrees for your sun holiday! Perfect for relaxing at the pool or beach all day.
Included in the holiday package are direct flights as well as the transfers. You get to stay 7 nights at St George Garden Family Club, a hotel with fabulous rating. It’s situated just a stone’s throw away from a small beach and is around 6 km from Paphos Town, where you could spend an evening or two, exploring what the vibe of this town has to offer. Try out the many wonderful restaurants or go souvenir shopping.
There’s plenty to do in the area. I love exploring the ancient Tombs of the Kings and the Kato Paphos Archaelogical Park, where you can get up close and personal with all sorts of ancient ruins and Roman mosaics. Petra tou Romiou is another place that should be high up on your list – this beautiful rock formation is said to be the birthplace of none other than Aphrodite, the Ancient Greek goddess of love…
To book this little getaway to Cyprus, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. At the moment TUI offers a special deal with their promo code SMILE100. Insert it and get €100 off your whole holiday package price.
- Getaway to Cyprus: 1 Week All Inclusive Hotel with Flights & Transfer only €485
- Travel period: 12/06/2019 – 19/06/2019
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paphos
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: St George Garden Family Club
- Rating: 8.8/10 on Hotels Combined
- Location: Paphos, Cyprus
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €485 per person based on two adults sharing (after applying code SMILE100)