Cyprus is a seriously top destination if you’re looking for a fantastic sun getaway. The island has served as a crossroads of cultures for millennia and its beautiful beaches are certain to spark all sorts of romance!
Spring Getaway to Cyprus
I was looking around on Expedia and managed to spot this fantastic deal to Cyprus next spring. Temperatures will already be hovering at around the 20°C mark so it’s fair to say it’s pretty balmy already!
Included in the holiday package are direct flights (be sure to select the option for Paphos) as well as 11 nights at the Pyramos Hotel. It’s situated just a stone’s throw away from the beaches of Paphos Town, meaning that a spot of sunbathing is never too far away. The hotel itself has bagged the Travellers’ Choice Award over at Tripadvisor, meaning that you’re in for an excellent stay. A free breakfast buffet is included during your stay as well!
There’s plenty to do in the area. I love exploring the ancient Tombs of the Kings and the Kato Paphos Archaelogical Park, where you can get up close and personal with all sorts of ancient ruins and Roman mosaics. Petra tou Romiou is another place that should be high up on your list – this beautiful rock formation is said to be the birthplace of none other than Aphrodite, the Ancient Greek goddess of love…
To book this little getaway to Cyprus, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package.
- Spring Getaway to Cyprus: 11 Nights in Superb Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only €334
- Travel period: 09/04/2018 – 20/04/2018
- Length of stay: 11 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paphos
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pyramos Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Travellers’ Choice Award
- Location: Paphos, Cyprus
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €334 per person based on two adults sharing