After a long and grey winter season, we all crave a bit of colour back in our lives! What better city could you go for than Tallinn – its Old Town features all sorts of gorgeous buildings painted in loads of pastel colours. This spring city break to Tallinn will have you feeling tip top again!
Spring City Break to Tallinn
I put this deal together using Trivago and my Flight Finder, so you’ll have 4 nights in your hotel plus your return flights in this deal. So all the important stuff is taken care of really! It’s dead simple getting to the city centre from the airport with loads of busses running.
You’ll be staying right in the heart of the city at the great Hotel St. Barbara. With great reviews and a top location just a stone’s throw from the old town, you’re going to have a fantastic time! The perfect place to enjoy your free breakfast before heading out to explore!
The Old Town is famous for its system of fortification and turrets which surrounded the palace up on the top of Toompea Hill. You’ll find lots of beautiful viewpoints and photo opportunities everywhere you look. Since Tallinn’s been a historic crossroads of sorts you’ll sense a real mix of cultures. Don’t forget as well that this year Estonia is celebrating its 100th birthday as well o there’ll be loads of celebrations!
To book, simply click the links below to book your flights and hotel separately thereby completing the deal. You can customise the dates yourselves over at the providers’ websites but just be aware that prices will be subject to change.
- Spring City Break to Tallinn: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only €179
- Travel period: 18/04/2018 – 21/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tallinn
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotell St. Barbara
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €179 per person based on two adults sharing