Christmas in Germany
3 Nights in Traditional Hotel Close to Neuschwanstein incl. Return Flights
Hotel Landhotel Huberhof
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Now this is one seriously magical holiday – your chance to spend Christmas in the beautiful German Alps with the legendary Neuschwanstein Castle just a short drive away!
Christmas in Germany
If you want to make your Christmas a relaxing affair, then why not retreat to some of the most pristine natural surroundings in all of Europe? The fresh mountain air, sleepy villages and wonderful mountain vistas make the very south of Germany a real joy to experience. Just imagine what it’ll all be like when it’s all decked in snow and the church bells are ringing out on Christmas day…!
I spotted this great deal on Expedia. You’ll get return flights to Munich as well as 3 nights at the Landhotel Huberhoff. It’s a proper traditional Alpine villa with cute little windows and massive roof. The restaurant is super traditional with warm, wooden interiors and lots of rural touches.
The food in Germany is hearty with lots of vegetables, roasted meats and mulled wine, so it will definitely warm you up on a cold winter’s day. Neuschwanstein Castle is just 7km away. You’re also right on the banks of the Forggensee lake where you can go for lovely walks, and the nearby town of Füssen is filled with traditional restaurants, pubs and picturesque streets – your typical Alpine village!
To book, simply click the link below to book your holiday. If you don’t want to stay during Christmas, then simply start a new search on Expedia and input the dates that you want. There are often cheap flights to Munich so you’ll be bound to find something to suit you. :)
- Christmas in Germany: 3 Nights in Traditional Hotel Close to Neuschwanstein incl. Return Flights only €218
- Travel period: 23/12/2017 – 26/12/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Munich
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Landhotel Huberhof
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Schwangau, Germany
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental Car: Check prices here
- Price: only €218pp per person based on two adults sharing